Power2Max NGeco MTB Power Meter - Shimano
or 6 weekly interest-free payments of $188.16 What's this?
The NGeco MTB Shimano powermeter is the ideal solution for the Shimano MTB Direct Mount cranksets and a 1x-setup.
Compatible cranksets are i.e. M9100, MT900, M8100, M7100 and M6100.
The powermeter can be used for boost and standard chainline setups.
We recommend using a Shimano 12-speed compatible chainring.
- Item shipped from Supplier expect delivery 5-10 Days
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Weight: 132g
- Fitment options (BCD) - 104
- Water Resistant: yes
- Type: CR2450 coin cell (replaceable)
- Life: up to 300 hrs
- Metrics: power, cadence
- Power Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Torque: 0 - 250 Nm
- Power: 10 - 2999 W
- Cadence: 20 - 250 RPM
- Data Transmission: ANT+, BLE
- Active temperature compensation: yes
- Calibration: automatic zero-point adjustment (no user calibration required!)
- Crankset: a fitting Shimano MTB crankset with removable spider is needed.
- Fitment: recommend Loctite 243 or similar threadlocker
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 years (NG model) / 2 years (NGeco model)
- INCLUDES -
- Silicon cover
- Quickstart guide