DESIGNED FOR THE HYBRID PROFESSIONAL - WORK FROM ANYWHERE
DIFFERENT JOB, SAME HEADSET
OpenComm UC fulfills the needs of working from home or offices, driver, warehouse operator, etc. With this revolutionary headset, you can enjoy better connectivity with your work and stay aware of your surroundings.
With the Loop 100 Bluetooth adapter, the headset and the computer can establish a more stable and continuous connection. Just plug the adapter in and enjoy a seamless office communication experience.
AN OPEN-EAR HEADSET DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE ON-THE-GO
Working from anywhere just became easier. Engineered with patented 7th generation bone conduction technology and featuring our signature open-ear design, OpenComm enables clear communication through the DSP noise-canceling boom microphone and helps you stay connected to your surroundings, any time, anywhere.
OPEN-EAR DESIGN, ALL-DAY COMFORT
Are you ready to have phone calls while opening your ears? No more ear fatigue but comfort from another level is what OpenComm gives to you with
nothing inside or covering your ears, unlike those traditional earbuds or earpads you might know.
BETTER AWARENESS FOR INCREASED SAFETY
Revolutionze your daily commute with the help of our signature open-ear design. OpenComm improves your awareness so you can keep your eyes on the road without missing an important note on a conference call. The result is safer travel and improved communication.
ENJOY CLEAR CALLS FROM ANYWHERE
Wherever your work may take you, OpenComm is up for the task. Engineered with an adjustable DSP noise-canceling boom mic and the 7th generation ofbone conduction technology, our headset delivers crystal-clear calls anywhere anytime. You'll be able to hear traffic sounds or airport announcements clearly, but the other person on the call won't. Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity OpenComm can connect to Bluetooth devices via Bluetooth v. 5.0 pairing, that can transfer data in a larger range up to 10 meters/33 feet between your devices.
16-HOUR TALK TIME & QUICK CHARGE FEATURE
With up to 16 hours of talk time and up to 8 hours of battery life, OpenComm is always powered up for all-day productivity. An added Quick Charge feature provides two hours of power with just a 5-minute charge.
OpenComm is durable enough to repel dust, sweat, and moisture, so you can take a call from anywhere. Rest assured, our headset isn't afraid of a little coffee, mud, or water. Go for a walk around the neighborhood or take on a light rain shower on your outdoor commute worry-free.
FULL TITANIUM FRAME FOR EXTRA DURABILITY
OpenComm is engineered with our signature wraparound titanium frame for increased durability and flexibility. It's the first and only headset in the world designed with a titanium boom mic, so you can enjoy a custom fit that doesn't lose its integrity or comfort.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- weight - 33 g
- water resistance - IP55 (Water-resistant)
- band - titanium, full-wraparound
- frame - titanium, full-wraparound
- life - up to 16 hours / 8 hours (Talk Time / Listen time)
- type - Lithium rechargeable
- charge time - 1 hour / 5 mins (full charge / quick charge for 2-hrs talk)
- charger - USB magnetic induction cable
- standby - up to 14 Days
- multi-function button - call pick-up, call end, play/pause, skip track, back-a-track
- volume buttons (volume up/down, pairing mode, on/off)
- bluetooth - v5.1 (A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP)
- multi-point pairing - Yes
- wireless range - up to 10m (33 feet)
- frequency response - 20Hz~20KHz
- conduction - 7th gen bone conduction
- sensitivity - 96 ± 3dB
- type - DSP Noise-Canceling Boom Mic
- sensitivity - -38dB±3dB
- INCLUDES -
- SHOKZ OPENCOMM UC Headset
- Loop 100 USB-A Bluetooth Adapter
- USB Charge Cable
- Rigid Carry Case
- Documentation (User Guide, Instructions for Pairing, Warranty Card)