STAGES BIKE - SB20
STAGES BIKE - SB20
Real bike feel. Real bike fit. Responsive, wide-range electronic resistance and a 50 lb flywheel for an incredibly realistic feel when climbing, accelerating and coasting. Precision dual-sided power meter. User configurable electronic shifting with sprint buttons. Smooth, silent Gates belt drive. Compatible with your favorite training and simulation apps and built on a decade of commercial studio bike experience by the indoor cycling experts at Stages.
To get you going Domestique also Include:
- Delivery / Setup (Auckland)*
Real Bike Feel.
At the heart of the StagesBike is a smooth, silent electronic resistance unit providing up to 2,200 watts (at 130 rpm) of stunningly realistic road feel right down to each electronic gear change. An oversized flywheel makes climbing, acceleration, and coasting feel spot on. Standard road bars and saddle included—and both can be swapped for your personal favorites, including aero bars.
Real Bike Fit.
With micro-adjust saddle fore/aft adjustment and handlebar reach/stack with laser-etched sizing scales, adjustable brake hoods and crank arm settings ranging from 165mm to 175mm, you can tune the StagesBike to precisely replicate the fit and feel of your favorite bike and get the most out of your indoor miles.
The Future is Now.
StagesBike brake hoods incorporate electronic shift buttons and separate ‘sprint’ buttons. Riders can customize the function of each button and choose between several virtual drivetrains simulating a variety of popular bike setups. And with functional brake levers and steering buttons, the StagesBike is ready for the evolution of indoor cycling.
Compatible with Everything.
The Stages Bike will be optimized for the most popular indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Rouvy, Road Grand Tours, FulGaz, Kinomap, and others, with ANT and Bluetooth connectivity for all control modes. Equipped with several control modes for use with 3rd party apps, with your Stages Dash GPS Cycling computer or stand alone. Two USB charging ports keep your devices juiced up during your ride, and an integrated adjustable tablet holder makes it easy to see the action.
Industrial Strength Indoor Design
Designed by the indoor cycling experts with a fitness studio-quality Stages Indoor cycling frame for unsurpassed stability and durability, and a quiet, maintenance-free Gates Carbon belt drive for countless miles of trouble-free indoor riding.
Precision power measurement comes from a Stages Gen 3 Dual-Sided power meter. Multiple Tour de France victories can’t be wrong—this is the most reliable and accurate way to bring your watts to the world of Watopia and beyond.
- Bike Weight: 62.5 kg
- Bike Dimensions: (L)120cm x (W)56cm x (H)124cm
- Drivetrain: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™
- Shifting: Configurable buttons - additional Sprint Shifters included + Ports for up to 2 additional shift locations
- Frame: High strength steel
- Hardware: Stainless Steel
- Flywheel: 50lbs
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Power: Stages Power LR - Dual-Sided Power
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Max Power: 2200w @ 130RPM
- Q-Factor: 157mm
- Max Rider Weight: 158kg
- Rider Fit: 1.47m to 2.08m
- Two USB ports
- Tablet & phone holder
- Dual water bottle holders
- Standard road bar (31.8 mm) with sprint shifters + Climbing and Aero shifters available for purchase
- Compatible with Aero Bars + Aero shifters available for purchase
- Compatible with four different crank lengths - 165 mm, 170 mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm
- Wireless Firmware Updates
Frame: 10 Years - Covers manufacturing defects.
Carbon Belt: 10 Years
Power Meter: 2 Years
Bike Components: 2 Years